To be eligible for a $1000 tuition scholarship:
- Student must be a member of the IEEE Student Chapter at their University.
- Student must have completed a minimum of 30 semester credit hours, and not graduated. (i.e. for Sophomore, Juniors and Seniors)
- Student must be enrolled in an ABET accredited program.
- Student must be majoring in Electrical Engineering or Technology, or Computer Engineering or Technology, or Computer Science.
- Student must have a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 or B equivalent cumulative grade point average.
- Student must be registered as a Full Time undergraduate student.
- Student must be in good standing with their University.
- An IEEE student chapter member may receive only one award.
- A Cincinnati Section member may receive only one award.
Terms and Conditions:
- Here is the scholarship application form. Download it, fill it out as it instructs, and email it the address below
- Email your completed scholarship application to this address
- Scholarship applications must be emailed by September 1st
- Up to three yearly awards will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible applications.
- If not awarded, a member is eligible to submit a new application the following year.
- Award monies will be paid directly to the University Bursar with Student ID and Name.
- The awardee must be registered with IEEE National as a student member.