Applications are now being accepted for
2023 CINCINNATI SECTION IEEE SCHOLARSHIPS
To be eligible for a $1000 tuition scholarship:
- Student must be a member of the IEEE Student Chapter at their University.
- Student must have completed a minimum of 30 semester credit hours, and not graduated. (i.e. for Sophomore, Juniors and Seniors)
- Student must be enrolled in an ABET accredited Bachelor of Science program or equivalent.
- Student must be majoring in Electrical Engineering or Technology, or Computer Engineering or Technology, or Computer Science.
- Student must have a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 or B equivalent cumulative grade point average.
- Student must be registered as a Full-Time undergraduate student.
- Student must be in good standing with their university.
- Any student who has previously received a Cincinnati Section IEEE Scholarship is ineligible to be awarded another Cincinnati Section IEEE Scholarship.
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarship application form is available here:
- Download the application and complete it with the required information.
- Email your completed scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 August 2023.
- The Scholarship Committee will review and confirm application eligibility.
- Award winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible applications.
- If not awarded, a member is eligible to submit a new application the following year.
- Award monies will be paid directly to the University Bursar with Student ID and Name.
- The awardee must be registered with IEEE National as a student member
- Scholarships will be awarded for the fall semester or quarter 2023.